LIBYAPROSPECT – Tripoli
Sources from Tripoli told LIBYAPROSPECT, on Sunday, that the areas of clashes witness calmness after renewed the fighting on Saturday.
The sources stated that some citizens are afraid of the expansion of the areas of the clashes, adding that some streets in Tripoli witness weak traffic movement.
On another side, a military source from Al-Somoud Brigade said, on Sunday, that the clashes had been stopped since Saturday evening. The source added that the brigade’s forces are stationed in their sites.
On the other hand, another source from Tripoli Protection Force said that forces are still controlling the sites that were gained from Al-Somoud and the Seventh Brigade after the intermittent clashes of Saturday in the area of Wadi Al-Rabie.
In another context, the director of the media office of the Libyan Red Crescent (LRC), Aiman Kashkar, stated that the LRC crews were able to evacuate twelve families that were stuck in some areas of fighting.